Andhra Home - Hyderabad - Popular - Hyderabad teen electrocuted after dog's chain gets entangled in electric pole

Hyderabad teen electrocuted after dog's chain gets entangled in electric pole


15 December 2017 03:55

The Indian Express Hyderabad teen electrocuted after dog's chain gets entangled in electric pole. Following a complaint by P Revanth's family, a case has been registered under section 174 of the the CrPC (suspicious death). Electricity department officials said a faulty ....
Hyderabad teen electrocuted after dog's chain gets entangled in electric pole. This article is published at 15 December 2017 03:55 from Hyderabad News Headlines, click on the read full article link below to see further details.


Read Full Article >>

Tags : Hyderabad, teen, electrocuted, after, chain, gets, entangled, electric, pole


Share