Andhra Home - Headlines - Popular - 8-year-old boy chokes on ingested pen cap in Andhra, dies

8-year-old boy chokes on ingested pen cap in Andhra, dies


10 August 2018 09:37

border=1 height=1 The News Minute In a tragic incident, an 8-year-old boy choked to death after swallowing a pen cap at his school in Andhra Pradesh's Nellore district on Thursday. Class 3 student B. Naga Vinay was copying a lesson written on the blackboard in his notebook when he...
.
8-year-old boy chokes on ingested pen cap in Andhra, dies. This article is published at 10 August 2018 09:37 from Andhra Pradesh Latest News, click on the read full article link below to see further details.


Read Full Article >>

Tags : year, chokes, ingested, Andhra, dies


Share